What's new

NEW CONTEST

I suppose it’s morning to ya’ll east coast folk. I still haven’t gone to sleep yet here on the west coast. The night is still young and the parties are still raging.

Last
 
Yep, I was asked to try to locate a property market stake by a gent here in town. He offered to pay me for my time. I told him I wasn't interested in payment but would like to metal detect the rest of his property. He told me to enjoy myself and that he had a second property that I can also detect. So,, I'm waiting for Repo Archeologist to show up so we can go get us some silver.
 
It’s great to see that everyone doesn’t want to be 1st. Guess I’m last. For now.
 
It’s great to see that everyone doesn’t want to be 1st. Guess I’m last. For now.
 
Just got up, and to all a good Afternoon. Time to feed Tippy, the fish and myself.
 
Well, I got a chance to hunt 3 properties today. All because the owners needed someone to find his property stake. Didn't take long to find that bad boy.
 

Attachments

  • 20180809_193742.webp
    20180809_193742.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 48
Keep looking for me and you will find me while I am Last.
 
So has anyone found out why "Honest Sam" was suspended?
So we drove up west side of Michigan and checked out some nice areas. We made our way Northeast to Mackinaw bridge and we will be biking around Mackinaw Island tomorrow. Then on Saturday we are going across the bridge to an area called pictured rocks along the shoreline of Lake Superior. Then we may shoot over to the Michigan Wisconsin border and do some exploring. Busy weekend but a great trip planned.
Haven't seen or heard from Sam. I hope he is well.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom