What's new

NEW CONTEST

So we drove up west side of Michigan and checked out some nice areas. We made our way Northeast to Mackinaw bridge and we will be biking around Mackinaw Island tomorrow. Then on Saturday we are going across the bridge to an area called pictured rocks along the shoreline of Lake Superior. Then we may shoot over to the Michigan Wisconsin border and do some exploring. Busy weekend but a great trip planned.
Haven't seen or heard from Sam. I hope he is well.
Last

I did the Great Lakes Tour with the Harley Owners Group a number of years ago. We stayed in Mackinaw for 2 days. Took the ferry over to Mackinac Island. Place smelled like horse piss,, lol. Visited the Butterfly house and just walked around. That night, before dark, about 500 Harleys rode across Mackinac Bridge and back. The next day we rode up to the Shipwreck museum at Whitefish Point. Then we return to Mackinaw by way of the Lake Superior Shoreline.
Beautiful Country.
 
I did the Great Lakes Tour with the Harley Owners Group a number of years ago. We stayed in Mackinaw for 2 days. Took the ferry over to Mackinac Island. Place smelled like horse piss,, lol. Visited the Butterfly house and just walked around. That night, before dark, about 500 Harleys rode across Mackinac Bridge and back. The next day we rode up to the Shipwreck museum at Whitefish Point. Then we return to Mackinaw by way of the Lake Superior Shoreline.
Beautiful Country.
Yep I've made trip or similar many times. We will take the Ferry over in the morning to the island. Haven't biked it for awhile and the 10 yr. Old is excited for that. We do some hiking on Superior and check out the pictured rocks and come out and hang on the beach and wade (extremely cold water in Superior.) A few years back I went into Canada along the north side of superior and went up to Hornepayne Ontario and did a fly in fishing trip with my son and that was an amazing adventure. This will be more mild but still fun.
 
Yep I've made trip or similar many times. We will take the Ferry over in the morning to the island. Haven't biked it for awhile and the 10 yr. Old is excited for that. We do some hiking on Superior and check out the pictured rocks and come out and hang on the beach and wade (extremely cold water in Superior.) A few years back I went into Canada along the north side of superior and went up to Hornepayne Ontario and did a fly in fishing trip with my son and that was an amazing adventure. This will be more mild but still fun.

Definitely some beautiful country up there. Especially in the Summer.
Oh, I hope someone is taking care of Tippy while Sam is incarcerated.
Last
 
Nothing surprises me these days. I have a feeling that pesky cat can take care of its self.
Last
Definitely some beautiful country up there. Especially in the Summer.
Oh, I hope someone is taking care of Tippy while Sam is incarcerated.
Last
 
Dolphins last and he is going to an island...
Last
 
Morning from the mountains
 
Will be driving through some mountains tomorrow here in Michigan. Getting ready to take the Ferry over to the big Island for some exploring. Suppose to be 76 and sunny. Looks like a good day to be
Last
Morning from the mountains
 
Will be driving through some mountains tomorrow here in Michigan. Getting ready to take the Ferry over to the big Island for some exploring. Suppose to be 76 and sunny. Looks like a good day to be
Last

"Take the Ferry over to the Big Island??"
You in Hawaiian waters??
 
"Take the Ferry over to the Big Island??"
You in Hawaiian waters??
Lol....just a Michigan thing....although I wouldn't mind stopping off and catching a few fresh water sharks.
Leaving now
Shout at you all later when I am, once again
Last
 
Well okay,, if you see Sam along the way,, tell him my sister wants her red dress back and all is forgiven.
Last
 
And to all, a good Afternoon. Just got up, time to feed Tippy, the fish and myself. Time to be Last.
 
Well okay,, if you see Sam along the way,, tell him my sister wants her red dress back and all is forgiven.
Last
Biked 8 Mikes around the island. Time for lunch and we stopped at the pancake house. I thought I saw him with that dress while biking but apparently it wasn't him. I will keep my eyes peeled.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom