What's new

NEW CONTEST

The weather don't look too bad.
Cloudy and in the 70's.
Got some stuff to get rid of,, iron and wood.
Last
 
The weather don't look too bad.
Cloudy and in the 70's.
Got some stuff to get rid of,, iron and wood.
Last
I typically use my Iron in the fairways and my wood off the tee....if that helps you any?
Last
 
Well mine went in the scrap pile.
The wood gets burned. I'll be working on the back 9 though.
Last
 
I use to throw my woods and Irons into the closest body of water often. Was good stress relief.
Last
 
A very cold raining night and day in the great state of Connecticut. Have windows and doors close. AC is off.
 
Flipper was eaten on National Dolphin Day hence the day in his memory. Orca got him but his cute nose was salvaged and mounted. Lastest.
 
Flipper was eaten on National Dolphin Day hence the day in his memory. Orca got him but his cute nose was salvaged and mounted. Lastest.
I am like Cliff from cheers on Dolphin history my friend.....and you are waaaaay off. Orca's are overrated and we swim circles around them. Oh and
Last
 
Today is also National Aviation Day.
Also,next year please remember National Hillbilly Day is on the Fourth of July. Even more last.
 
I am like Cliff from cheers on Dolphin history my friend.....and you are waaaaay off. Orca's are overrated and we swim circles around them. Oh and
Last
You may swim circles around them but there is one Orca old Flipper didn't outrun. By the way,Flipper was Lassie but with water.
How did those Navy trained dolphins work out? Used them for detecting mines or something.
Last.
 
You may swim circles around them but there is one Orca old Flipper didn't outrun. By the way,Flipper was Lassie but with water.
How did those Navy trained dolphins work out? Used them for detecting mines or something.
Last.
The mines worked out great. We would throw conch shells in to explode the mine...disappear and let the ships boat through....whatever we missed they were sure to find.
Memo served
National Dolphin Last Day
Respect any dolphin in
Last
 
Threw conch shells under water at mines... Seriously.
Last before I go look at a vehicle maybe. T-storms all about. And also last until last later.
 
Where did everyone go? Oh well....I will be
Last
 
I have not heard from any of your guys since I was banned. That is a good thing since I enjoy being Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom