What's new

NEW CONTEST

I'm thinking Dolphins have a little problem with facts but you can have until midnight and be last.
On my mother's side two Irish brothers came over in the 1800's. One went west and vanished.
I happened to read last year many Irish joined the army and died in Indian wars so I think that possibly may have been his fate. Their last name was Lemons.
I will be last once more.
 
I'm thinking Dolphins have a little problem with facts but you can have until midnight and be last.
On my mother's side two Irish brothers came over in the 1800's. One went west and vanished.
I happened to read last year many Irish joined the army and died in Indian wars so I think that possibly may have been his fate. Their last name was Lemons.
I will be last once more.
Anyone heard from Wind? We need some common sense up in here....everyone knows dolphins speak nothing but factual language. I will be as last as I have been for the past year+++....which is always
Last
 
Hello......is it last your looking for?
Last
 
I don't trust dolphins really. Not when you thinj about their relations with mankind. Something about their constant cheerfulness irks me.
Lastly...
 
I don't trust dolphins really. Not when you thinj about their relations with mankind. Something about their constant cheerfulness irks me.
Lastly...
They have been known to attack people so I would argue those people who were attacked would beg to differ. If you read previous posts you would also see that they have been known to eat cats as well.
Last
 
Heading up to a permission in Erie, Pennsylvania.
The house was built in 1850.
I might have to drive down there some time on one of your permissions....we have some properties that are older but 1850 would be maxing here in Michigan.
Last
 
Quick stop at "I Hop"
 

Attachments

  • 20180820_115232.webp
    20180820_115232.webp
    467.4 KB · Views: 42
Time to get up, Tippy ate her breakfast, fed the fish, now to eat and be Last.
 
Sorry last has been taken
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom