NEW CONTEST

I get to go grocery shopping this morning............I despise grocery shopping!

I see sun in Michigan....we are catching up on rain this week as we went about a month without it. I on the other hand, am still
Last

Hot, sweaty, sticky and sunny down here in the cesspool of humanity that is South Florida. I see a storm approaching tbough. Last.

Hot, sweaty, sticky and sunny down here in the cesspool of humanity that is South Florida. I see a storm approaching tbough. Last.
Do you get alot of gold on those beaches down there? Or r u another Sam (Honest Samuel-who use to post alot on this site) who doesn't metal detect?
Last

You know,, I lived in a Rat Race, Watch Your Back, Lock Your Doors, Anti President, Super Congested Hell Hole known as New York City. When I retired at the age of 66, I MOVED!!
last

Lmao....if I was homeless I would move to New York. Do they still provide the meals and cable and cell phone and a place to live? I remember how they were shocked that the homeless from other states were moving to New York....lol
Last

When I left, there were 32,000 children in the Shelter System.Thirty Two Thousand Children. Something is very wrong.
Now that is Sad. I went to college in Kalamazoo Michigan. Nice area good school. My senior year found out they were out of beds in the county for homeless children and had to ship kids out to other areas? They had over like 1500 beds....I was disturbed to say the least. Later I took a job working with inner city youth from Detroit who were in trouble lawfully. Most of them had been homeless on and off. Crazy
Last

It's okay. The goverment will provide because they have tons of money. Right?
You guys need to find something to do so I can do sonething. You ain't gonna win anyway.
Last!

Lmao....if I was homeless I would move to New York. Do they still provide the meals and cable and cell phone and a place to live? I remember how they were shocked that the homeless from other states were moving to New York....lol
Last

Sounds just like how California is now.

Last

Decided to outlast myself again....I've got a quit doing this! I will say one thing....If Sam were still here even he would think that the dolphin is
Last

Homemade tacos and store bought beer for dinner tonight

Decided to outlast myself again....I've got a quit doing this! I will say one thing....If Sam were still here even he would think that the dolphin is
Last
Wait for it.....wait for it....I tripled outlasted myself! Only here can one achieve such greatness! I'm triple
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back