What's new

NEW CONTEST

So...was Honest Samuel a used car salesman? Or a purveyor of sketchy treasure maps?
What is the prize for being Last? A can of dolphin-friendly tuna?
 
Hello? Hello? Is anyone out there?
Last
 
Uh oh. Flipper's grandkid fell into another dimension and thinks he is the last dolphin or other beibg left. Maybe he will find Honest Samuel in there.
Wonder why no women are here in this bottomless pit of a thread.
Many like having the last word :)
 
Go make some moonshine and sent me some and I will let you be Last for the day.
 
We had a women but, she left becaused she could not find a boyfriend.
 
leftovers and last
 
Do you get alot of gold on those beaches down there? Or r u another Sam (Honest Samuel-who use to post alot on this site) who doesn't metal detect?
Last
I'll admit I don't detect as much as I used to. If and when I do it has to be in a shady wooded area or before the sun rises. I spend a few thousand a year out of pocket getting skin cancers cut off me. So my beach hunting is limited these last few years. So much so that I'm about ready to sell my Sandshark.
All that being said I find treasure on a weekly basis without a detector.

Last!
 
Honest Samuel! I never tried to make moonshine but it tastes like gasoline I hear. Guiness tastes awful but it is addictive. Maybe 'cause of my Irish ancestors on one side. I'll look into making a still.
Wonder if we could lure the woman back at last. If she was purty.
 
There are people still making and selling moonshine. They make good money. Being Last is almost getting drunk.
 
Honest Samuel! I never tried to make moonshine but it tastes like gasoline I hear. Guiness tastes awful but it is addictive. Maybe 'cause of my Irish ancestors on one side. I'll look into making a still.
Wonder if we could lure the woman back at last. If she was purty.
Sam hasn't posted here in a long time. He was banished. Tippy came once under an alias but left once the super detective dolphin figured it out. Today is national dolphin last day....so I should be
Last
 
3 hours and 40 minutes left of Dolphin Day. If a Dolphin is a mammal one could have BBQ dolphin ribs. The ocean's pig as the Tahitians say. Lasted.
 
3 hours and 40 minutes left of Dolphin Day. If a Dolphin is a mammal one could have BBQ dolphin ribs. The ocean's pig as the Tahitians say. Lasted.
Depends on which state/country/dimension you are in. Dolphin days are about 7 mortal (human) days.
Last
 
Both sets of grandparthers came from the great country of Ireland which makes be 100% Irish and proud of it.
 
Depends on which state/country/dimension you are in. Dolphin days are about 7 mortal (human) days.
Last
Did someone say something? Ghosts of the last past are afoot I fear.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom