What's new

NEW CONTEST

Lastest of the lastiest lasters
 
They have been known to attack people so I would argue those people who were attacked would beg to differ. If you read previous posts you would also see that they have been known to eat cats as well.
Last
Cats? I wonder if they buy them. But first this: Last.
 
The only creature more ick than a cat is the dolphin which eats one. Back to last.
 
Did you all see that? I just flipped back into
Last
 
Just got off of work. I am contemplating having a cold beer.

Last
 
Yes Good Morning. Slept in today for once. Didn't get up till 6 am.
 
Had a good hunt yesterday. Got home late and didn't get to post. This morning I have been asked to try to find a lost hearing aid. It is supposed to start raining in a little while. We may have to wait until Thursday.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom