What's new

NEW CONTEST

I'm a bird. I fly over you all to the last. I poop on you and your cars also.
 
You already did on my car. Sent me money to clean it. Last I am here.
 
I don't have any. It is available around here I understand. It pays to be last.
 
Okay I turned to the internet for a magic spell tp make Honest Samuel visible again. I slightly modified the spell but it should work.

Witches course through time, we are in need of assistance. Oh Honest Samuel come, we beckon you. Share your stories, come into the morning light.

But I ain't paying to clean his vehicle!
LAST.
 
After a 12 hour shift I am home with a beer in hand. Speaking of stills, there are some sold online that I’ve been eyeing for about a year now. And they aren’t terribly expensive.

Last
 
After a 12 hour shift I am home with a beer in hand. Speaking of stills, there are some sold online that I’ve been eyeing for about a year now. And they aren’t terribly expensive.

Last
Nice
Last
 
GM Wind
I got last covered for us both today!
Last
 
Woke up to get rid of some of the beer I drank. Back to bed but not before I slip back into

Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom