What's new

NEW CONTEST

After 12 hours of sleep, I am up. Fed Tippy and the fed. Time to eat and be Last.
 
I am ready for a nap
 
MEMO:
Important information regarding this contest
DOLPHIN IS
LAST
 
Disrega rd previous Memo. The Prince is now last.
Peasantry take note.
 
Stop, start, stop, start , how am I supposed to find anything if the rain doesn't stay stopped??
Last
 
Stop cutting down trees or else there will be problems. While I am here, I will be Last.
 
Stop, start, stop, start , how am I supposed to find anything if the rain doesn't stay stopped??
Last
Some unknown "dishonest" subscriber to our contest is so out of touch with detecting that he believes you are cutting down trees right now? Intervention isle 9 please.
Last
 
I remember there is to be a TV show on Moonshine, legal and illegal. There are many states that people sell this good stuff. It seeem that all the old timers had left or been ban which is not a good thing. But, then, I always be Last which is a good thing.
 
Last is I for it is I who is
Last
 
I summoned Honest Sam with a magic spell a few posts back. I can see him and also see I am last as usual.
 
Did Honest Sam curse himself? I gathered he was shunned,shape-shifted into a cat and was eaten by a dolphin who lured him in with fishy body odor. Which is odd because dolphins are mammals.
Perhaps that grey-beard messed with dark powers and did indeed curse himself. But I summoned him back from the void.
Tomorrow I will fly back to be last again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom