sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 23, 2018 #17,261 Last
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 23, 2018 #17,262 off to work
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,263 GOOD MORNING TNET!!
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,264 Never fear I am here I will gladly take over Last
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,265 Just got up, fed the fish, Tippy, now for me to eat.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,266 I'm the they call DR. LASTGOOD
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,267 It is all in your head, you are never Last as long as I am here to be Last.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,268 I'm the one they call....... Dr. LASTGOOD
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,269 Get a real job so the rest of us can take turns to be Last.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,270 Wait Am I outlasting myself again Is that even possible? Just happened Last
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 23, 2018 #17,271 Today is the first of my four days off this week. Lots to do but I’ll start by mowing the lawn. But first, Last.
Today is the first of my four days off this week. Lots to do but I’ll start by mowing the lawn. But first, Last.
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,272 Go treasure hunting on your days off so I can be Last.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,273 Valley is in da house Last
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,274 No rain,, cool breeze, lots of wood,, cut, cut, cut. Last
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,275 I am Last again. Come back soon.
Hillbilly Prince Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2018 Messages 5,000 Reaction score 12,719 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett All Terrain Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,276 Already back dooner than you. Last!
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,277 Go back to the hills where you belong.
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 23, 2018 #17,278 13dolphins1 said: Valley is in da house Last Click to expand... Whoop whoop! Last
Hillbilly Prince Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2018 Messages 5,000 Reaction score 12,719 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett All Terrain Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,279 Back to my native Colorado? Too cold. The Ozarks is too hilly. I go up and roll back down. Is Tippy a fish? I am last as always. Honest Sam how is your used car business?
Back to my native Colorado? Too cold. The Ozarks is too hilly. I go up and roll back down. Is Tippy a fish? I am last as always. Honest Sam how is your used car business?
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2018 #17,280 Ahhhh,,, Chicken with Broccoli,, yum yum. Last