Hillbilly Prince
Gold Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2018
- Messages
- 5,000
- Reaction score
- 12,719
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett All Terrain Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. Serve me last.
I am all for that.Honest Samuel, let's double-team these guys and split the one million dollar prize. Last.
If Sam were really here I'd be worried....lolHonest Samuel, let's double-team these guys and split the one million dollar prize. Last.
Hey Hillbilly, this stuff may help with the voicesJust cause you can't see him doesn't mean I can't. I am sure you hear voices in your head saying you will win but I do not. Therefore I am last.
I'm happy you agreed with meJust cause you can't see him doesn't mean I can't. I am sure you hear voices in your head saying you will win but I do not. Therefore I am last.
LmaoHey Hillbilly, this stuff may help with the voices