What's new

NEW CONTEST

Over one thousand posts in this thread and no one has said anything of value but for me.
You all should go back to watching tv. Last.
 
Grilled summer squash with olive oil and parmesan cheese and a couple turkey sausages
 
Good news; Pats are now playing. Bad news: They are losing. I am crying.
 
Beautiful moon over Port Allegheny,,
 

Attachments

  • 20180824_221544.webp
    20180824_221544.webp
    276.2 KB · Views: 55
You know that you are getting older when you watch CNN all the time. Time to be Last.
 
When Tom goes the Patriots will suffer. Also,the Eagles will not return to the Super Bowl. A diet of horse poop may get you there once but eventually the side effects kick in.
But I don't watch football-I listen to sports radio because it is hilarious. Last until I come back.
 
Honest Samuel is visible to two people! And pre season games do not matter.
 
Time to put Tippy and the fish to bed, take a shower, then off to bed. And to all, a good night.
 
Thunderstorms and lots of rain today in Michigan. Some trees are starting to get a little color...fall is coming. Our hickory nut trees are starting to hold Squirrel conferences....could be an early winter again.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom