What's new

NEW CONTEST

Yes, you did mention once that you were Last. Now, I am Last.
 
You are wasting our time, get a hobby. While you at it, I be Last.
 
Any photos of the ring? I've found silver pendants, coins but never a ring. Congrats
Last

Only have phone right now, will post pic when I get home and on computer
 
We all wish that you lose your phone for many years to come. Last I am here.
 
Yes, I am Last. Time to let Tippy out to walk on the wild side while I take a shower.
 
This is the last time that I'll wish you dead
I think I've decided to like you instead
I'll throw away the letters that I never meant to send
'cause now I've got more love to give than to end
Therefore this time I mean it
This time will stick
You're easy to like when you're not making me sick...

Go Sailor.
Lol last! Good night now.
 
You guys are gluttons for punishment. Last again!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom