What's new

NEW CONTEST

Are you building an ark?! Or is cutting wood some sort of addiction?
I am going to do something actually useful today. But first several cups of coffee.
LAST!
 
Are you building an ark?! Or is cutting wood some sort of addiction?
I am going to do something actually useful today. But first several cups of coffee.
LAST!
Lots of property with lots of trees for wind. Our family owns 150 acres and my father cuts trees all fall and heats with wood. Some states allow one to live freely and do as they wish.
Last
 
Are you building an ark?! Or is cutting wood some sort of addiction?
I am going to do something actually useful today. But first several cups of coffee.
LAST!

Yep, clearing some land. Installing a shed. I have to make sure that none of these trees can reach the shed if they come down on a storm. I'm also having a trench dug across the back of the property and many of the trees are in the way. Once the trees are down, I have to cut the branches off and cut the trunk into manageable pieces. Then we load them into my neighbor's payloader and he takes them off the property.
Last
 
Detected for a bit this morning...couple bucks in clad and a 925 CTR ring.
 
Detected for a bit this morning...couple bucks in clad and a 925 CTR ring.
Any photos of the ring? I've found silver pendants, coins but never a ring. Congrats
Last
 
Just got up, fed Tippy and the fish. Now to eat and watch horse races while I am Last.
 
Lots of property with lots of trees for wind. Our family owns 150 acres and my father cuts trees all fall and heats with wood. Some states allow one to live freely and do as they wish.
Last
What state is that? If you own the property you can cut your trees. I like wood heat but I think I would leave the forest mostly if I owned land so I could hunt if I felt like it. Missouri is pretty conservative but for the big city crap holes.
And I am the lastest.
 
Yes, we both need to win a millions dollars in this contest. We both need the money.
 
Thunderstorms and lots of rain today in Michigan. Some trees are starting to get a little color...fall is coming. Our hickory nut trees are starting to hold Squirrel conferences....could be an early winter again.
Last
I have 2 apple trees on the back lawn. Now that they aren't smothered by the pine trees I cut down, they are full of fruit.
Apples are turning red. Apples getting big and they taste pretty sweet.
Last
 
I agree...we have some good apples here in Michigan along with Cherries. Michigan makes a pretty good cherry wine if one is into such things.
Last
 
Fruit trees in our yards are free food and I love free food.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom