What's new

NEW CONTEST

Immm Back Atttt Last
 
I thought Honest Samuel was the official Old Coot of this thread?
And last.
 
Just got up real late, fed Tippy and the fish. Now for me to eat.
 
Is Tippy a cat or the fish? i am confused on this matter. Nice seeing you all in front since I am last.
 
Tippy is a Lady cat. I have many fish, males and females meaning many too many babies. Stop being confuse.
 
Back from playing checkers on the Internet, lost most of the games.
 
Get a cichlid(?) You will not have any fish but that one.
I learned.
Checkers on the internet? Horse racing? You live too fast. I'll just be last.
 
I thought Honest Samuel was the official Old Coot of this thread?
And last.

Nope I been away for awhile due to medical issues and am finally starting to feel good But I am the Original oldkoot

and I am always last
 
Welcome back. Sorry for your illness. We hope that you are in better health. Come back to be Last again.
 
Got to take my meds but last again
 
Guess Honest Samuel will be the curmudgeon or the crosspatch. I'm a character. And last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom