What's new

NEW CONTEST

Good moring you tossers! Last first today!
 
Where are those lay-abouts Dolphin and Oldkoot and Honest Samuel? Last again.
 
Cooling a bit tomorrow and Thursday. But today over 90. Last again.
 
It's cool right now being in
Last
 
Just got up on a very hot day. Got the AC on. Remember when you were in school, did the school had AC?
 
Bout time you ne'er do wells got up. I grew up without AC. Can't live without now. Keeps me cool and last.
 
I will return later to win at last. Describe this Tippy. Can't see her.
 
Tippy is a beauiful black and gray cat. Time for her to be Last.
 
Yep....still chilling and out lasting in
Last
 
I had a tree that was partially cut and ready to come down but it wanted to go up the hill instead of down. That pinched the chainsaw in place and I couldn't get it out.
I tied a rope to it yesterday and tried to pull it down but the 3/4 inch rope snapped. About an hour ago, the tree came down on it's own. Uphill. Now the chainsaw is pinned under the tree. I have to cut a section of the trunk to recover it with my other chainsaw. It's kind of hot so I'll wait til this evening when it cools off a little.
Last
 
Last edited:
You can cool off by not cutting down any more trees. Last I am.
 
Some dudes are tree huggers. I did a trip into Canada and here in Michigan is an abundance of trees. Some weird folks out there though....some even talk to cats that have not been around for a looooong time..
Last
I had a tree that was partially cut and ready to come down but it wanted to go up the hill instead of down. That pinched the chainsaw in place and I couldn't get it out.
I tried a rope to it yesterday and tried to pull it down but the 3/4 inch rope snapped. About an hour ago, the tree came down on it's own. Uphill. Now the chainsaw is pinned under the tree. I have to cut a section of the trunk to recover my other chainsaw. It's kind of hot so I'll wait til this evening when it cools off a little.
Last
 
I'm not a tree hugger but I do favor some trees over others. A couple of apple trees and a few Oak trees are free and growing now that they are not being smothered by the Red Pine trees I'm cutting down.
As far as talking to animals,, I sometimes cuss the cats that cross my yard. Once my Pigeon Coop is in place, these cats ain't gonna be nothing but Target Practice. Here Tippy,,, Tippy,,, Tippy,,, lol
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom