What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well well....looks like I be
Last
 
Dug this up Saturday, not much but it is marked 925
Thanks for posting....congrats. any idea on age? Silver is always welcome in a scoop. You saved some history
Last
 
whats the humidity there rite now i know that crap will kill you but so will the heat in AZ in the summer when they say you can fry an egg on the hood of a car in AZ thats no lie

i hate it when people say this (but it is a dry heat isn't it) would like to just slap the snot out of them yeah its a dry heat thats why sweat is running down my butt crack "Last"
Yeah but.....isnt that dry heat????Lmao
Last
 
I want to buy an island and stuff with my share. L a s t
 
Honest Samuel gets up at crack of noon. I am a firm believer that sunrises are over-rated, and should only be seen on the way to bed. But I get up early to be last.
Wait???? Have you seen or heard from Sam? Or his cross dressing cat Tippy? Do you see ghosts??? All interesting questions that should be addressed.
Last
 
Is anyone out there....I'm already bored outlasting myself
Last
 
Wait???? Have you seen or heard from Sam? Or his cross dressing cat Tippy? Do you see ghosts??? All interesting questions that should be addressed.
Last

I see him because of magic spell. So his lady cat dresses as a tomcat? Curious indeed. I have not seen the cat for some reason. But I is last.
 
Watch your back...it is there
Last
 
Well we got in a club hunt today.
7 members showed up, only one silver coin found.
Wasn't me.
Last
 
That's too bad wind. Still good to get out
Last
 
here I am again Last
 
Good night honest but I am still last
 
I’m letting all you guys post left and right and wear yourselves out so I can dip back into last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom