What's new

NEW CONTEST

Yes....Tippy practice is the best!
Last
 
Hold on. How you gonna shoot Tippy? I can't see him
oops her. She will have your pidgeons for sure.
Hey Gold boy. Welcome to the jungle.
LaST.
 
Hold on. How you gonna shoot Tippy? I can't see him
oops her. She will have your pidgeons for sure.
Hey Gold boy. Welcome to the jungle.
LaST.
Tippy is a cross dressing/shape shifting imaginary cat.....If Sam were here he would tell you all about his pretend critter.
Last
 
You are a sick animal. Get help. Also, you do not know what she looks like. look out, she knows where you live.
 
Lol cat violence now. Not trying to help but better bring silver bullets if Tippy is supernatural.
Lastest
 
Tippy is my true love and she is as real as me and the fish. We are not so sure about you all.
 
My silver stays in coin folders in a catalogue.
Tippy can dig her own silver. My bullets are made of supernatural lead. Tippy's arse will be so full of lead, she won't be able to fart for a week.
Last
 
My silver stays in coin folders in a catalogue.
Tippy can dig her own silver. My bullets are made of supernatural lead. Tippy's arse will be so full of lead, she won't be able to fart for a week.
Last
Lmao
If I even hear someone else call their cat Tippy....its a goner. I will rock that cats world! Even if it goes all invisible on me.
Last
 
Hey dolphin, you still have that picture of Tippy?
Show the Hillbilly what we are up against.
 
time to make some dinner and relax for the rest of the day.......shrimp stir fry sounds easy enough
 
Ohhhh, you're going to like this.
Well...my other phone crashed and died and all my downloads went with it. I will have to see if I can find em again....the suspense will be suspended for a bit....while you wait I will be in
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom