What's new

NEW CONTEST

Dug this up Saturday, not much but it is marked 925
 

Attachments

  • 20180826_110530.webp
    20180826_110530.webp
    334.6 KB · Views: 44
Look at all you people in front while I am last. You guys try too hard.
 
Good Afternoon to you all. Good news is Tippy is eating breakfast. Time for me to eat. Real hot in Connecticut.
 
Good Afternoon to you all. Good news is Tippy is eating breakfast. Time for me to eat. Real hot in Connecticut.

ya all have no clue what hot is
 
Oh forgot at last again
 
90 degrees is what we have in Connecticut and that is hot. Being that I am here, I be Last.
 
90 degrees is what we have in Connecticut and that is hot. Being that I am here, I be Last.

whats the humidity there rite now i know that crap will kill you but so will the heat in AZ in the summer when they say you can fry an egg on the hood of a car in AZ thats no lie

i hate it when people say this (but it is a dry heat isn't it) would like to just slap the snot out of them yeah its a dry heat thats why sweat is running down my butt crack "Last"
 
Honest Samuel gets up at crack of noon. I am a firm believer that sunrises are over-rated, and should only be seen on the way to bed. But I get up early to be last.
 
That is for sure. I go to bed around 1:30 AM and Tippy and I get up by Noon. Last I am.
 
I go to bed at 2 a m and get up between 7 and 8.
Easy to stay up until 3 or 4 but try not to. I'm nocturnal.And last.
 
One million dollars will soon be ours at last. But if they come back I think I know how to end this thing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom