What's new

NEW CONTEST

Just got up, fed the fish, Tippy and now it is time to eat breakfast in a very hot day in Connecticut.
 
Wait...why did you mention for Honest to pm you? Are you seeing things now too? Is this one of those internet virus thingies? Man wind, the craziness is spreading! Where did I put my tinfoil hat?
Last
Wind....I might be ordering a hat soon
 
With the season changes coming, I may start making some insulated foil hats. Velcro straps should keep them from flapping in a storm.
Last
 
Too damn hot in Connecticut even with the AC on. Sorry for the childen and staff in schools with no AC.
 
With the season changes coming, I may start making some insulated foil hats. Velcro straps should keep them from flapping in a storm.
Last
I like the way you think Wind...keep people warm while blocking those pesky shape shifting brain feeding disguising cat looking alien felines out their....much needed if you ask me.
Last
 
I would like a group picture of all of you so I can shoot darts at it.
 
Not so fast there. I am last. Would not aluminum last longer than tin foil or does it have to be tin foil specifically.
 
I was last before you were even a thought in your parents mind....and Tin Foil works best as those little shape shifting feline mind reading aliens don't mess with it. I believe it creates a invisible barrier and they cannot even see you. Hope this answers your question
Last
 
My brother's cats chase tin foil balls like cheetahs. But I think you are right. I am just concerned about durabilty. This Tippy is kind of scaring me a little.
Last
 
Well
In my opinion Tippy has manifested itself by shape shifting between a feline and a female and had Honest all confused. Poor Honest....I do hope he is well.
Last
 
Wait...is this a manifestation of Tippy??
cosmo-crossdressing-cat-funny-comic.webp

*do not search with duckduckgo for "cross-dressing cat" if wife\gf is home. otherwise enjoy*
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom