What's new

NEW CONTEST

You may be right. I may be crazy. Dead last.
 
And I swoop in while all you rookie lasters are sound asleep to take the covenanted

Last
 
Couple of hours you know who will be up. Thunder storms today and rain at last. Rookie lasters indeed.
 
oh p-shaw! Last. Need brake Fluid. Pick me up some.
 
Made 2 trips to the hardware store. Labor Day sale.
Picked up 8 gallons of paint at Buy One / Get One Free. Good quality exterior paint.
Now it's time for a nap.
 
Got back from shopping for eggs. Hot day in the great state of Connecticut.
 
It’s nice and cool here in the great country of California. It’s only going to be in the 90s for the next week. It’ll be a nice break from the 108 degree days we’ve been having.

Last
 
Sjvalley sees Honest Samuel! Who forgot my brake fluid. But I am last. Nobody hear of Lehigh County PA?
My ancestors were in Union Militia in PA.
Last did I mention?
 
At Last, it is time for you to stop cutting down trees, homes of birds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom