What's new

NEW CONTEST

Just got up, fed Tippy, fish and myself. Getting ready to a eye doctor appointent. Day not that hot.
 
Had to cancel appointment to eye doctor, no ride, laundry day. Time to be Last.
 
Hunted 2 locations today. Neither produced silver.
Got a money clip at the LAST one, but there was no money in it.
 
That sucks, no money in a money clip. Finish with laundry. Back to playing checkers on the Internet.
 
Solitaires better than checkers. Got a headache. Time for some tylenol.
 
Well, I don't use PROZAC, but I know some people who do. God bless them. If that is what keeps them from jumping off a roof then I guess it's a good drug.
Last
 
Does prozac help with pain? Already off deep end. Why is this a new contest ? It started in 2016. And I am last. For those of you are not keeping up.
 
5 minutes later still last. Anyway on September 5 this
thread will be two years old. And I will still be last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom