What's new

NEW CONTEST

Figured Sam would be off banishment by now....he must off pulled a banishment of great lengths
Last
 
You don't think he is maybe a Terrorist and went into hiding??
I've never really thought of it....that would explain his irritability and his delusions towards make believe animals....Wind, you might be on to something here.
Last
 
is last a position or a state of mind
 
is last a position or a state of mind
Good point....what of we named last first and first could be last. If I were dyslexic and I may see first but it is actually last....unless someone had named last first then i would still be seeing first
Last
 
Well, wherever he is it isnt in
Last
 
He needs to start playing nice with others
Last
 
Is Sam not allowed to come out and play? I keep forgeting to majick him back so he can say no more cutting down trees and his cat is gonna sue us for defamation. O well still the lastest and bestest at being last.
 
I got to shop for a dog harness that will fit a small pony. So I will be last over at Amazon where are no Walmartians at least.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom