What's new

NEW CONTEST

Good morning
Seeing some strange lights in the sky! May need a Wind special hat today
Last
 
Well I have rented a small excavator for Saturday and Sunday. Today I will try to clear and mark a path to follow across the back of my property. The trench is going in this weekend.
Last
 
Smarta$$es, strange lights in the sky, people digging moats. The signs are clear.Just as the prophecy foretold the Prince will be last.
 
How long was Sam’s last ban? A couple of months? I’m guessing this one will be a lot longer if they practice “progressive discipline.”

Last
 
Last edited:
How long was Sam’s last ban? A couple of months? I’m guessing this one will be a lot longer if they practice “progressive discipline.”

Last
Lol....yes...I would imagine this one could be a hefty price to pay
Last
 
Although....his last post was simple...."Make sure you drink lots of water." Maybe he knows something about an Alien uprising.....I'm running to the store to load up on some water!
Last
 
First time playing
will donate my prize
dennis
 
You can donate to my club...."The Lasters." Because we are always
Last
 
Well I cut some wood,, started burning all the branches, and now it is time for a nap.
Last
 
Well I cut some wood,, started burning all the branches, and now it is time for a nap.
Last

Sam says quit burning trees. Buy water. I got my tinfoil hat and coffee and rum. Ready for the aliens who are probably probing old Sam as we speak. Second phase of ban. Still last also. Already spending my prize.
 
Although....his last post was simple...."Make sure you drink lots of water." Maybe he knows something about an Alien uprising.....I'm running to the store to load up on some water!
Last

Or you could fill up empty containers with tap water?
I got older neighbors. Easy pickings if I need anything.
Last
 
Or you could fill up empty containers with tap water?
I got older neighbors. Easy pickings if I need anything.
Last
Lol....unless they are taken over by super aliens....then their age will be the lure of surprises for you my friend. You see the easy prey unloading some groceries....you make your move and BOOM! You've been gamma rayed and next thing you know your being probed somewhere over Saturn! The water is worth the extra money thank you
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom