What's new

NEW CONTEST

Wow,, not too many posts today. I hope it ain't because Sam is abducting you guys, one at a time.
Last
 
Damn I'm Always last:occasion14:
 
No it's the the teleportation light they use to lure the weak minded by shining their light and once they walk into it.....whoosh....away they go. I'm 90% sure Duggummup fell for the light trick at least 2 times now. Poor fellow
Last
 
I was finishing my first walk-in shower with a LED light strip in the niche when the thought came to me if anyone has ever installed a fish tank in a walk-in shower...
Sure enough... B1F48F26-086F-4C0A-BD55-224D867512F6.webp there is always someone out there doing crazier things than you

F99BC3E6-0067-4D13-9E73-DCAA58B41C25.webpDDB9D8EE-830E-4D8D-8BA3-3F4DA36CE8A6.webp
 
Here I sit broken hearted,
Tried to poop but only farted!
Last time I took a chance?
I thought I had to fart and pooped my pants!



I think I forgot some of it, But hey, It's been about 30 years... Maybe ? I'll grow up in another 30 years? But Grandpa told me that poem becomes real life by then!:dontknow:

Last
 
Last edited:
off to a retirement breakfast (not mine sadly) then to work

LAST
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom