What's new

NEW CONTEST

All of humanity should be nervous that younger generation of tradesmen are a no-show
There is some serious job security for certain areas of tradesmen. Some jobs have like a year long waits for their services because they are so booked.
Last
 
Why learn a trade and work? Everything should be free!
I better wlsh everyone Happy Halloween because I am so far out in last.
 
Yes....I hope everyone has a good labor day
Last
 
Today is national hug an alien day!
Last
 
High winds and heavy downpours took their toll on a Poplar Tree last night. I cut it up, first thing this morning.
 

Attachments

  • 20180922_195716.webp
    20180922_195716.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
Went detecting for a couple hours at the beach today. Couple bucks in change, a dog collar and tons of trash. Did pick up a pair of nice tennis shoes with socks for the wife to clean and sell at her second hand store she cobsigns at.

LAST
 
Went detecting for a couple hours at the beach today. Couple bucks in change, a dog collar and tons of trash. Did pick up a pair of nice tennis shoes with socks for the wife to clean and sell at her second hand store she cobsigns at.

LAST
I'm going out soon. Has anyone ever taken a trip to an old town and just door knocked to metal detect or obtained permission via mail and took a detecting trip? Thinking about hitting a old east coast town and detecting for a weekend or 5 day trip next spring.
Last
 
I got out today for a four hour hunt. It felt real good to get out swinging the coil since I haven’t been able to for a month or so. Found three mercs and four wheats. Nothing special but better than junk.

And now I found last.
 
I got out today for a four hour hunt. It felt real good to get out swinging the coil since I haven’t been able to for a month or so. Found three mercs and four wheats. Nothing special but better than junk.

And now I found last.
I will take 3 mercs anytime
Last
 
Packing up after some breakfast and heading back to the crap air
 
Packing up after some breakfast and heading back to the crap air
Lol
Drive save. You were brave staying in the middle of nowhere with all the alien activity!
Last
 
Be careful about hugging an alien. I did and now she is somehow not "pure" anymore. Now she wants a ring. I can barely afford to be last.
9793de5c58b093a8fedf699521adce70.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom