What's new

NEW CONTEST

chores chores chores. busy day and now it is time to try out my new BBQ box for my camp chef stove. Burgers with lettuce tomatoes onion (all from my garden) and some bacon cheese and an over easy egg. Messy but oh so goood.

And a couple cold adult beverages

LAST to you all!
 
almost time to start cooking
 
Trench is finished,, it has already started taking water.
There are 3 springs on the mountain. It will rain tomorrow night. That will be a good test to see if my lawn drys up.,
 

Attachments

  • 20180923_173301.webp
    20180923_173301.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
  • 20180923_173330.webp
    20180923_173330.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • 20180923_173412.webp
    20180923_173412.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
It’ll never close. BUT in the off chance it does, I’m going to ensure that I am last.

Last
 
off to work I go
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom