What's new

NEW CONTEST

Another delivery of small clean gravel to finish the shed pad surface. 21 tons. It's going to happen. I spoke to the guy who is going to move the shed. We are hoping that we don't get any more rain. The ground needs to dry out. I also priced out renting a "Ditch Witch" I'm going to need to bury an electrical line to the shed. It's going to happen, last
 
Another delivery of small clean gravel to finish the shed pad surface. 21 tons. It's going to happen. I spoke to the guy who is going to move the shed. We are hoping that we don't get any more rain. The ground needs to dry out. I also priced out renting a "Ditch Witch" I'm going to need to bury an electrical line to the shed. It's going to happen, last

21 tons??!! Good grief, is your pad going to be the side of a football field?? I just had 2 tons of rock delivered for a project I am doing in my back yard. It wasn’t fun manually moving 4,000 pounds of rocks though.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1538770749.258435.webp
 
21 tons??!! Good grief, is your pad going to be the side of a football field?? I just had 2 tons of rock delivered for a project I am doing in my back yard. It wasn’t fun manually moving 4,000 pounds of rocks though.
View attachment 1639319
Look....dont buy your rocks.....just walk along a dirt road and fill your pockets and repeat. Before long you will have a few tons and saved alot of money and your shorts/pants will be so baggy you can wear them into town and fit in with the younger generation.
Last
 
21 tons??!! Good grief, is your pad going to be the side of a football field?? I just had 2 tons of rock delivered for a project I am doing in my back yard. It wasn’t fun manually moving 4,000 pounds of rocks though.
View attachment 1639319

The gravel / rocks are not just for the pad. I dug out about 250 feet of trench for drainage. I will install 4 inch PVC drainage pipe first and then cover it with gravel.
 
The gravel / rocks are not just for the pad. I dug out about 250 feet of trench for drainage. I will install 4 inch PVC drainage pipe first and then cover it with gravel.
How far do you walk per day and how stretched out are your pants/shorts?
Last
 
Back home before the rain/snow moves in, finished winterizing the cabin early. Man is my body hurting.

I think a couple motrin and vodka tonics may help!
 
Yo
Check this out....dolphin is in
Last
 
On a serious note....I hope he is ok. When i checked on his profile it didn't show him as being banished this time.
Last

I just checked...it still shows him banned. I also checked and it shows me

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom