NEW CONTEST

Another delivery of small clean gravel to finish the shed pad surface. 21 tons. It's going to happen. I spoke to the guy who is going to move the shed. We are hoping that we don't get any more rain. The ground needs to dry out. I also priced out renting a "Ditch Witch" I'm going to need to bury an electrical line to the shed. It's going to happen, last

Another delivery of small clean gravel to finish the shed pad surface. 21 tons. It's going to happen. I spoke to the guy who is going to move the shed. We are hoping that we don't get any more rain. The ground needs to dry out. I also priced out renting a "Ditch Witch" I'm going to need to bury an electrical line to the shed. It's going to happen, last

21 tons??!! Good grief, is your pad going to be the side of a football field?? I just had 2 tons of rock delivered for a project I am doing in my back yard. It wasn’t fun manually moving 4,000 pounds of rocks though.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1538770749.258435.jpg

21 tons??!! Good grief, is your pad going to be the side of a football field?? I just had 2 tons of rock delivered for a project I am doing in my back yard. It wasn’t fun manually moving 4,000 pounds of rocks though.
View attachment 1639319
Look....dont buy your rocks.....just walk along a dirt road and fill your pockets and repeat. Before long you will have a few tons and saved alot of money and your shorts/pants will be so baggy you can wear them into town and fit in with the younger generation.
Last

View attachment 1639319

The gravel / rocks are not just for the pad. I dug out about 250 feet of trench for drainage. I will install 4 inch PVC drainage pipe first and then cover it with gravel.

The gravel / rocks are not just for the pad. I dug out about 250 feet of trench for drainage. I will install 4 inch PVC drainage pipe first and then cover it with gravel.
How far do you walk per day and how stretched out are your pants/shorts?
Last

Back home before the rain/snow moves in, finished winterizing the cabin early. Man is my body hurting.

I think a couple motrin and vodka tonics may help!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back