What's new

NEW CONTEST

He got banned again? Lol
Last

Well I sent out a hunting party especially trained in locating and detaining Aliens. They managed to capture a shape shifter. We're interrogating it right now. I'll find out if Honest Sam is really part of the invasion.
 

Attachments

  • 20181007_073317.webp
    20181007_073317.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 50
Well I sent out a hunting party especially trained in locating and detaining Aliens. They managed to capture a shape shifter. We're interrogating it right now. I'll find out if Honest Sam is really part of the invasion.
Lmao
That cat looks guilty
Last
 
I found out upon closer examination,, that their helmets are made of an aluminium foil based material.
I should have known.
Last
 
Tomorrow is going to be my fun day
 
If the weather holds I plan to go detecting and fishing
 
its raining out :unhappysmiley:
 
We have fog with clearing but it hasn't dried out from the heavy rains we got over the weekend. I have use of my neighbors tractor to move some gravel and drainage pipe, but it may still be too muddy.
 
breakfast then off to have fun
 
I got a few invitations to metal detect but I'm working against the weather. Maybe Wednesday I'll go find me a gold coin.
 
No fish caught this morning but I did manage to recover $3.26 in clad from a tot lot nearby my local fishing pond
 
No fish caught this morning but I did manage to recover $3.26 in clad from a tot lot nearby my local fishing pond
I got a 1964 D Roosevelt from the local Coinstar machine.....there were 4 dimes, 1 nickle, 10 pennies and the silver....I will take it.
Last
 
I got a 1964 D Roosevelt from the local Coinstar machine.....there were 4 dimes, 1 nickle, 10 pennies and the silver....I will take it.
Last

Nice haul. I have yet to find a silver coin in a coin star. All I’ve ever found are foreign coins.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom