What's new

NEW CONTEST

I just woke up and checked to see if I am last. Low and behold, I am.

Last
 
today is my Friday
 
Yesterday was my Friday and I have four days off. Boy, does it feel nice.

Last
 
Well today is a day that I didn't feel like doing anything.
So that makes it a Noday.
Last
 
I woke up to a coating of snow on the back lawn. This Sunday through next Friday, were supposed to get clear weather, or no rain. I hope so. I rescheduled the delivery of a 12 x 26 shed for next Friday.
 

Attachments

  • 20181019_075514.webp
    20181019_075514.webp
    599.5 KB · Views: 40
I woke up to a coating of snow on the back lawn. This Sunday through next Friday, were supposed to get clear weather, or no rain. I hope so. I rescheduled the delivery of a 12 x 26 shed for next Friday.
Now that's a backyard!
Today is yepday
Yep, I'm
Last
 
"lots to do" day for me
 
I woke up to a coating of snow on the back lawn. This Sunday through next Friday, were supposed to get clear weather, or no rain. I hope so. I rescheduled the delivery of a 12 x 26 shed for next Friday.

we don't get snow here in TX
 
The dogs water dish had 1/4 inch of ice this morning. I'm late getting the dock out this year. Looks like I'm going to get a cold wake up call real soon.
Last
 
It’s still in the mid 80s this week here in central California.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom