What's new

NEW CONTEST

It is a good morning to be
Last
 
Yep, it is forecasted for me to be
Last
 
Forecasters must be wrong because I am last.

See, I’m right here.

Last
 
65 and sunny, great detecting weather but I got caught up doing chores and running errands
 
I just need 4 or 5 consecutive days of dry weather so I can get the shed moved out of that rice paddy next Friday.
Last
 
I just need 4 or 5 consecutive days of dry weather so I can get the shed moved out of that rice paddy next Friday.
Last
Agreed. It stormed here and right behind the storm was a cold canadian front that dropped the temps down to rain snow mix. Winter is upon us.
Last
 
Parmesan lemon chicken (thighs) with spaghetti squash and a side of steamed asparagus spears.............

Bacon cheeseburger and a couple beers sounds better but I have to eat better according to my Doctor.
 
Parmesan lemon chicken (thighs) with spaghetti squash and a side of steamed asparagus spears.............

Bacon cheeseburger and a couple beers sounds better but I have to eat better according to my Doctor.
Sounds good. In eating better as well. Salad with some meatballs, light dressing with veggies.
Last
 
I hope to triple my garden next year and possibly learn how to can. My dog isn't happy about giving up yard space but he is an indoor dog mostly so I will give him my couch and stick to the lazy boy chair.
 
I brewed up a can of whoop
Last
 
what to do when your last?
 
It was raining when I got up. Target date for delivery of shed is this coming Friday. The 10 day forecast predicted no rain for this week but that has changed.
My neighbor has suggested I put down some of his mats that he uses to get over wet ground with his trucks. My back yard is fine but the field where the shed is now,, is very wet. I'll take a ride over there today. I have to get this shed moved before the snows come.
 
have it airlifted in???
 
Yep,, a couple of those Jolly Green Giant Helos we had in Nam will do the trick. "Holy Flying Pigeon Coop Batman"
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom