What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well I’ve been doing some research and found the location of old two gold rush era mining camps that are up in the hills. They’re just over an hour drive and then about another hour to hike in to, but I’m headed up there to hopefully find some goodies. What I don’t want to run across are the bears and mountain lions that are out foraging before the winter months and snow set in.

Last
 
Well I’ve been doing some research and found the location of old two gold rush era mining camps that are up in the hills. They’re just over an hour drive and then about another hour to hike in to, but I’m headed up there to hopefully find some goodies. What I don’t want to run across are the bears and mountain lions that are out foraging before the winter months and snow set in.

Last
Pack some artillery and good luck.
Last
 
I'm at wit's end on whether or not to try move the shed next Friday. I can't keep putting it off because winter's coming.
Last.
 
Well, crap. I did my research for the site but didn’t do it for the roads. I got all the way up the mountain only to find out that the Forest Service had already closed the gates to the road for the season. I could have hiked it, but it would have added an extra 4 miles to my already 3 mile round trip. I didn’t feel like carrying my detector and equipment for a 7 mile trek.
 
Move over. I am now last and posed to win this contest.

Last
 
It is a good morning to be
Last
 
going to see my neurosurgeon today to figure out what to do for my back
 
I can't believe you varmints >:( I fall off the face of the earth during a possible alien invasion, and you all are so consumed with winning a million dollars you can't even take time to form a search party?! Way to have my back!
Not that you care but I was sitting in my grubby shanty when I was assaulted by the odor of cat pee. I went for my katana, but then a balloon filled with cat urine came through the window and I was done for.
When I came to the sun was coming up and I was standing in front of the alien leader while shape-shifting women guarded me. The leader was not happy because she had been enjoying the buffet at Golden Corral when we interrupted.
She did allow me to take a photo.
rct3ve-l-610x610-pants-leggins-legging-space-tumblr-girl-green-hair-universe-cute-skinny-girls-.webp
but then she ordered me to get Level 9 probing. My guards gasped so I knew that I was in trouble!
I was taken to their secret craft which was parked in Honest Samuel's cornfield.
1336393141_9916480_17346138-01.webp

Once inside I had to give my insurance information. Although my plan doesn't cover probing, I was taken to a room and strapped to a table while the receptionist cussed out my provider on her device.
Then I found out what Level 9 probing means. Not only did all the normal places get probed, but they made new points of entry!
In the end, I agreed to tell them how to set up a Tnet account if they would let me go.
Not only are they not very sharp, but they had Honest Samuel hanging out on their craft so why not ask him?
Anyway I am free now. Also you guys can go back to the front of the line cause I am back in Last:)
 
I sent out a search party but they disappeared. I would keep that whole probing thing a little more secretive!
Last
 
No one believes it when you get abducted anyway. That search party was served to the crew for supper.
What is true is I somehow ended up Last.
 
Speaking of probes, looks like I am going in for my third rhizotomy on my back. Better than the surgery they want to do???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom