What's new

NEW CONTEST

No one believes it when you get abducted anyway. That search party was served to the crew for supper.
What is true is I somehow ended up Last.
Sure hope Honest makes his way back from the mothership! He is a sucker for those shapeshifting cat-like aliens. Scary stuff the probing he must be enduring!
Last
 
Well, it's been a long day,
I think I stepped on an alien today.
 

Attachments

  • 20171016_180142.webp
    20171016_180142.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 49
Better to step on one than find in your bed. Honest Sam is waiting out his ban on the space ship with Tipper.
Last place feels good.
 
Dr. Last is back
In case anyone someone didn't notice?
He is back in
Last
 
The doctor is out of last. I have some. Off to find an antique pull tab.
 
Started in on the master bath remodel, had my counter guy come do a measure up of the custom vanity top for me.
 
Thanks all for participating!!!! The winner is A2coins !!!!!!! No one else need comment. Thanks again!!!!!!
 
Nice try:) More people have perished on this thread than in the search for the Lost Dutchman's mine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom