What's new

NEW CONTEST

It’s me in last. Don’t cry, but instead celebrate my lastness with me.

Last
 
What kind of space engine does that shed pack?
Last
 
What kind of space engine does that shed pack?
Last

Actually I think it is a rain magnet. Yesterday would have been the best day to get it moved but it wasn't meant to be. We are going to get rain on 7 of the next 10 days. I think we will see snow before this shed gets relocated.
Last
 
If not aliens consider the possibility the shed is possessed. Contact a medium or ghost hunter and let them search for cold spots. Try an exorcist. Or maybe scented candle. I'll be last here.
 
The last pic of your shed is kind of creepy. Just sayin
 
That's it,, I'm calling "Ghostbusters "

Good idea. You need to get on top of this. If you can't find anyone Amazon sells everythi g you need to be a paranormal investigator. I though of doing it.
Is Sam camping in your shed while banned?
 
Interesting....... Could be aliens from the planet (I like to call) Pugwetstinkingwater.
It is a very wet planet (think Seattle on crack). Very ugly, big alien species who like to probe....the extra eyes make these tough to blind with WD-40.
Hillbilly may have met one before.
See photo. alien.webp
 
Interesting....... Could be aliens from the planet (I like to call) Pugwetstinkingwater.
It is a very wet planet (think Seattle on crack). Very ugly, big alien species who like to probe....the extra eyes make these tough to blind with WD-40.
Hillbilly may have met one before.
See photo.View attachment 1646538

At least one in every bar or party I ever been to. And Seattle is on crack. Or flakka. And you can make your own pepper spray.
 
Forgot to celebrate valley hunter's * non* last.
 
Interesting take....I always viewed him as a humanoid alien....or the aliens who built the pyramids that have bred with humans and now blend into society.
Last

That pyramid stuff always bugged me. With all our tech and machines we cannot build one.
I hate to admit it but if ATW met that cousin it was probably one of mine >:(
Think Nephilim, dolphin.
 
Last and nap time
 
You guys need to get yourselves one of these....it prevents Aliens from stealing your thoughts during one of (what you guys call) nap things. You can upsize and get you a larger one for overnight (normal person) sleep.
570e51e2eaecb555069353b6c2dbc74f.webp
 
You guys need to get yourselves one of these....it prevents Aliens from stealing your thoughts during one of (what you guys call) nap things. You can upsize and get you a larger one for overnight (normal person) sleep.
View attachment 1646579

Looks like it's hooked up to one of your nipples?
 
Hey,, I walked into Home Depot today and I had to ask myself, "What the hell happened to Halloween?"
 

Attachments

  • 20181027_153453.webp
    20181027_153453.webp
    658.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20181027_153424.webp
    20181027_153424.webp
    830.5 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom