Hillbilly Prince
Gold Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2018
- Messages
- 5,000
- Reaction score
- 12,719
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett All Terrain Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Had some last in a jar.
ImpossibleLet's start over. 1st post wins! Oh look I am first and last!
Wow! I did a double take on that one. Dinner and drinks? It's a good thing you added this comment....lmaoBut don’t expect more than that!
Wow! I did a double take on that one. Dinner and drinks? It's a good thing you added this comment....lmao
Last
Good clarification! Especially meeting in Portland....there may be a few pink haired boys at the local pub over there. LmaoI'm easy but not cheap! LMAO
Just wanted to know what I was in for.
Thanks for the offer but my wife won't let me out on my own anymore.
LolNeed some vitamin C coming down with a cold..........
Ya, subject change! LOL

Hou two stop fighting!
You are starting to act like an old married couple.........
Last