diggummup
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2004
- Messages
- 17,871
- Reaction score
- 10,149
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in the woods
- Detector(s) used
- Whites M6
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
You all are very persistent, if not last.
Diggmmup, you have been going MIA....you need to commit to beingYou all are very persistent, if not last.
I was thinking of you today....I liked your finds from your last hunt and was wondering if you had any further luck? Hopefully you did.Another nice day to go metal detecting.
Last
Sweet....what did you get me....all I asked for is aI am almost done with Xmas shopping.......got an early start this year.
Sweet....what did you get me....all I asked for is a
Last
A boot was not on my wish list...so I guess I will have to just takeI got you booted out of last.
Last
A boot was not on my wish list...so I guess I will have to just take
Last
It had better be some of that fine imported beer cause that is a long drive from Michigan. Portland would be a cool place to visit, my kind of crowd.I’ll make a deal to anyone in this thread. Beers on me, this Friday night in Portland, OR. Be there or be square.
Last
It had better be some of that fine imported beer cause that is a long drive from Michigan. Portland would be a cool place to visit, my kind of crowd.
Last
At least my inconsistency is consistent. Besides, I've always had a fear of commitment. Last!Diggmmup, you have been going MIA....you need to commit to being
Last
Lol....well I will tell you....like it or not...I seem to be committed to beingAt least my inconsistency is consistent. Besides, I've always had a fear of commitment. Last!
GM wind. How did the hunt go?GOOD MORNING TNET!!