What's new

NEW CONTEST

The earth is our home. We got med marijuana in Missouri now so expect some here.
We have all marijuana now in michigan....its legal to smoke weed and have 2 1/2 ounces. What is the world is going on...lmao
Last
 
Even if they legalize pot in Pennsylvania,, I wouldn't smoke it. Too dangerous, driving, using a chain saw, table saw, ladders, etc,etc, etc.
Last
 
Even if they legalize pot in Pennsylvania,, I wouldn't smoke it. Too dangerous, driving, using a chain saw, table saw, ladders, etc,etc, etc.
Last

This what is wrong. As a business owner in manufacturing for example you would be insane to hire someone who smokes weed, legal or not. One accident and you get sued into poverty.
Pols love the tax revenue however.
But I am last
 
We have all marijuana now in michigan....its legal to smoke weed and have 2 1/2 ounces. What is the world is going on...lmao
Last

2 1/2 ounces?!? Good grief! California just legalized it for recreational use but folks can only have up to one ounce. Regardless, the pot heads can have the stuff. I’ll stick to my beer.

Last
 
This what is wrong. As a business owner in manufacturing for example you would be insane to hire someone who smokes weed, legal or not. One accident and you get sued into poverty.
Pols love the tax revenue however.
But I am last
I'm sure it will find some new government program nobody has ever heard of. Meanwhile they will raise the tax gas to help fix our roads....lol. big government never works
Last
 
tomato mushroom onion omelet
 
Expected high today is 40, Brrrrr.
 
How people live in Michigan and Ohio is beyond me.
Lived on a mountain in Colorado. Nine months of winter . Actually saw snowflakes fall in summer one day.
Last.
 
How people live in Michigan and Ohio is beyond me.
Lived on a mountain in Colorado. Nine months of winter . Actually saw snowflakes fall in summer one day.
Last.
Did a fly in fishing trip in Canada and it was rain/snow mix in middle of August! Pike didnt care but the Walleye did not care for the cold.
Last
 
I used to read about pike and musky fishing in mags.
Always thought it would be awesome.
On a fly rod would be great.
Last
 
Well,, although it got up to 35° today, it felt much water once I started stripping and cutting up the shed porch roof.
 

Attachments

  • 20181111_150350.webp
    20181111_150350.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • 20181111_150254.webp
    20181111_150254.webp
    965.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20181111_150102.webp
    20181111_150102.webp
    821.2 KB · Views: 54
41° now. Tomorrow chance of freezing drizzle.
Tried the At pro again. Goes crazy after a few minutes.
Tried solutions. Nope. Going to call Garrett tomorrow. How difficult is it to learn the 600?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom