What's new

NEW CONTEST

I’m here. My wife’s laryngitis turned into a pretty bad head cold / chest infection thing so we left Oregon early. A quick 10 hour drive and we are home.
Sorry to hear....hope she gets well soon. I think the rest of the crew are doing one of those nap things.....Hillbilly is waiting for his mom to make him lunch.
Last
 
Sorry to hear....hope she gets well soon. I think the rest of the crew are doing one of those nap things.....Hillbilly is waiting for his mom to make him lunch.
Last

Thanks. She’s going to the doctor so she’ll be fine in a few days. Meanwhile, I’m still on vacation so this just gives me an opportunity to go detecting.

Last
 
We got great mexican place here in town. Sorry about your wife. Time for antibiotics.
 
Thanks. She’s going to the doctor so she’ll be fine in a few days. Meanwhile, I’m still on vacation so this just gives me an opportunity to go detecting.

Last
Nice....hit an old gold mining area! Bring home some dropped nuggets!
 
Nice....hit an old gold mining area! Bring home some dropped nuggets!

I’d be happy with a seated dime. I’ve never found one of those. I have a little display of the best examples of each type of coin I’ve found (except clad) and a seated would look great in the line up.

Last
 
Mexican food is overrated. Throw a little hot sauce on it and it all tastes the same. Last
 
Mexican food is overrated. Throw a little hot sauce on it and it all tastes the same. Last
I agree that hot sauce is a great invention and on your opinion of Mexican food 100%. How else could taco Bell survive as long as they have? They spend more on quality sauce than they do meat.
Last
 
Mexican food is overrated. Throw a little hot sauce on it and it all tastes the same. Last

Then you haven’t had true, authentic Mexican food. Head on out to central California and I’ll introduce you some that you can’t even fathom how good it is.

Last
 
Then you haven’t had true, authentic Mexican food. Head on out to central California and I’ll introduce you some that you can’t even fathom how good it is.

Last
Ok....you win. My father use to work with some migrants and he would have them make us a true "Mexican" meal and pay them. WOW! We Americans can ruin a good thing because it was fantastic.
Last
 
I agree that hot sauce is a great invention and on your opinion of Mexican food 100%. How else could taco Bell survive as long as they have? They spend more on quality sauce than they do meat.
Last

Taco bell Isn't Mexican food. You need to go to a real place staffed with illegals like we have.
Although I wonder if Americans did not invent Mexican food.
They had chupalabra meat and tortillas to work with.
Maybe peppers. We came up with the rest I think.
Americans invented everything :p
It snowed a little.
 
Taco bell Isn't Mexican food. You need to go to a real place staffed with illegals like we have.
Although I wonder if Americans did not invent Mexican food.
They had chupalabra meat and tortillas to work with.
Maybe peppers. We came up with the rest I think.
Americans invented everything [emoji14]
It snowed a little.
Not at 41 degrees it didnt...lol
Last
 
chile rellenos, Carne asada, corn tortillas, pico, sour cream and guacamoli

NAP time
 
Not at 41 degrees it didnt...lol
Last

It's 28° and going to fall. What happens here is we have cold, then it warms up. Then when we drop our guard we get hammered with cold again.
Probably have a tornado and get hit by a meteor before the week is out.
 
Well since we came back from Portland early I’ve decided to take a drive to San Francisco tomorrow to do some more crabbing.

Last
 
Well since we came back from Portland early I’ve decided to take a drive to San Francisco tomorrow to do some more crabbing.

Last
Man....I told you a buddy of mine caught a case of crabs and he wished he hadn't!
Last
 
Call it Crustaceaning. You can't get a case of that.
.
 
Today the 28 foot shed became a 23 foot shed. I cut the 5 skids so the shed mover is able to get a permit to tow up to a 24 foot shed. Tomorrow I'll cut the porch floor into manageable pieces.
Last
 

Attachments

  • 20181112_153556.webp
    20181112_153556.webp
    628.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20181112_153536.webp
    20181112_153536.webp
    931.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 20181112_153451.webp
    20181112_153451.webp
    155.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 20181112_153420.webp
    20181112_153420.webp
    739.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom