What's new

NEW CONTEST

My wife caught a case of laryngitis a couple of days ago just before we left on our trip. It’s been fantastic! All I hear is an occasional squeak when she is trying to tell me something. I just nod my head like I understand what she’s trying to say and go on what I’m doing. I wonder how long this can last.

Last
 
I could only wish for such an oportunity
 
My wife caught a case of laryngitis a couple of days ago just before we left on our trip. It’s been fantastic! All I hear is an occasional squeak when she is trying to tell me something. I just nod my head like I understand what she’s trying to say and go on what I’m doing. I wonder how long this can last.

Last
That is like Christmas in November!
Last
 
You are one lucky dude no doubt. Buy lottery tickets or go metal detecting while you are hot
 
All I want for Christmas is
Last
 
°●•○°●•○°●•○ ☆ £@S+ ho ho ho
 
Woke up to snow this morning. Worked in the barn all day.
 

Attachments

  • 20181109_100357.webp
    20181109_100357.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
So much love to share :p
I also am misunderstooded and last
 
Doesn't misunderstood imply they could actually be understood at some point.
Las.....t.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom