What's new

NEW CONTEST

You guys really have it made out there!

Where I am is a two and a half hour drive to the beach and less than an hour from the snow (seasonally). You could ski and surf in the same day.

Last
 
Sounds like you can turn around and make profit on eBay. Ever find something awesome? How do you dispose of the worthless left-overs?
Last unit was a large 10x15 unit loaded with totes. I rented a large uhaul truck. First tote I grabbed had pokemon cards and Fontinini resin nativity figurines in it. As it turned out that tote paid for the truck and the unit. The entire unit has been collextables....vintage salt and pepper shakers to first release Gremblin figurines. It been a good unit. Still selling stuff from it. This one is not as good but I should do ok. It was a loaded 5x5, so alot smaller.
Last
 
vanity top is in and I am about 3/4 complete with the supply and drain line connections. Tough to do with a bad back
 
Yep, took a picture for the record,,
 

Attachments

  • 20181116_104812.webp
    20181116_104812.webp
    105.6 KB · Views: 45
Where I am is a two and a half hour drive to the beach and less than an hour from the snow (seasonally). You could ski and surf in the same day.

Last

That must be soooooo nice!
 
61° here. Snow is ok for one day, then it's time for spring. And last
 
had a nap and finished up the new master bath vanity

vanity.webp
 
But it is true snowmen are a minority and often marginalized by society. As well as people using their snowballs as weapons. How humiliating.
If you find snowballs please respectfully return to the owner.
(Oh hell just wait. Someone is going to make a transgender snowman for the morons to squee over.)
 
You can never have too big a home or too many bathrooms. Nice faucets.
 
I wonder what his mom made for him tonight....hot chocolate and marshmallows?
With some muskrat stew? Yummy
Last
 
You need room for stuff. Maybe two bathrooms are enough. Someone like Sam could get by with one.
I'm cooking chicken.
Have to warn Woodsy this thread is swarming with ruffians before he gets sucked in.
 
I'm not "sucked" in. I just like to have the last word.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom