What's new

NEW CONTEST

9 out 10 doctors recommend my moisturizer with last
 
Ummm....I’ll go against doctor’s advice and let you keep your “moisturizer.”

Last
 
lots to do today
 
Sunshine is up....mom has served his breakfast....today will be a good day.
I am
Last
 
Bathroom vanity prep complete. Smashed the crap out of the old marble top (Fun) and redid all of the drains and supply lines. Ready for the new vanity top to arrive tomorrow.
 
Took a nap for an hour, feel refreshed
 
Caught me a bony dolphin in a tuna net ###-----<°,"'`-<
Time for dolphin pizza :)
 
I want to go detecting but I can’t seem to get the motivation to put clothes on to leave the house.

Last
 
Way to much info
 
Sitting in hospital again with the wife. Hence my absence the last couple, few days. Don't know whether I'm coming or going today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom