What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well....my dad and I picked up another storage unit....this lady liked crystal glass.
Ho Ho Ho 1542337009370.webp
 
It's always good to grab a cup of Joe, knowing that I am in
Last
 
CT scans, MRI's, upper GI's, colonscopies. Getting held hostage for days. Yay! Last.
 
30 degrees here...Brrrrrr
 
CT scans, MRI's, upper GI's, colonscopies. Getting held hostage for days. Yay! Last.

They love trying out all their toys once they get their hands on you. It's almost worth it if you have hot nurses. Hope you're ok.
 
All over the board. You can get some for 10.00 online or 1.00 in person. I've seen many go with no bids.

Sounds like you can turn around and make profit on eBay. Ever find something awesome? How do you dispose of the worthless left-overs?
 
VideoCapture_20181116-103622.webp

Good morning everyone! It's been snowing here in Northwest Michigan, and I'm really scared that we might not get a thaw as to where I can do some more treasure hunting.
 
We got between 10 and 11 inches of snow LAST night.

Yuk! Absolutely horrifying! I just check the weather, and it says we might hit 37 today. So I'm hoping for a few more days of hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom