What's new

NEW CONTEST

Tonight I’m bbq’ing ribs for the wife and hamburgers for me. Right now though I’m cooking up some


Last
I will take some ribs. I'm having salmon with crab stuffing, salad and broccoli.....with a tangerine for desert.
Last
 
Woodsy having twigs and berries :p Maybe a bluebird's foot. I'm having the last supper.
 
Welp.. Its been a long hard day, but I did make it home. A while back, I made the mistake of buying a used Tejon on ebay. Something I'll probably never do again. I couldn't tell much by the pictures, but the seller said it was immaculent, but when I took it out of the box, it looked like it fought in the civil war, or someone used it as a hockey stick. Also, it was filthy dirty to say the least.

Nevertheless, I've been using it for about a month now, and it seems to work okay. So today I took it to work with me and stripped it apart and cleaned it up. It looks pretty good now. The only bummer was when I cracked the coil cover when trying to take it off. Tonight I guess I will try to clue it back together with some super glue.

View attachment 1652949
 
Greetings. My wife suckered me into buying a bottle of Jim Beam tonight (or I just bought a bottle of Jim Beam tonight) and I consumed more than I probably should have. It’s made me realize that I, SJValleyHunter, shall be deemed the ultimate last in this contest.

Last.

End of contest.

Last.

I win.

LAST.
 
You bought a taco on ebay? Valley you must have downed the whole bottle to believe you are last.
 
Well it gotten late now. Pretty soon it will be early. So I think I'll hit the sack.
 
scrambled egg time
 
Oatmeal with homemade maple syrup....nice
Last
 
Good morning all. I hope everybody has a prosperous day today.
 
last day of my 9 day off stretch
 
i dont listen well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom