What's new

NEW CONTEST

My question also. Sam never napped. He just slept 20 hours a day like his cat.
ATW is a Napmaster maybe.
For not being here when Sam would post...you sure do know alot about him? Spy maybe?
Last
 
Welp, I made home alive again. Did some food shopping and some installating on my porch. Looks like another cold winter.
 
When Sam's ban ends in 2045 you will see. You two are paranoid from alien thoughts put in your head. Put your tinfoil hats back on while I am rationally last.
 
There is a Chinese food restaurant in town that I often go to while I’m working. A while back he owner invited me to a patron appreciation dinner that was at their house tonight. Well the Chinese food business must be good because they have a million dollar home on 42 acres of farmland. It was a who’s who of guests, too. High profile developers, the county sheriff, city council and county board of supervisors members, local and state judges, among others. The best part about the whole thing is that it was open bar.

Last
 
When Sam's ban ends in 2045 you will see. You two are paranoid from alien thoughts put in your head. Put your tinfoil hats back on while I am rationally last.
And Sam using an alias online account
Last
 
This from a mammal who lives in the water like a fake fish?
But Woodsy may be Tippy. Where is his\her avatar? Shows up when Sam gets banned.
However, Valley goes to a dinner hosted by Chinese person. Possibly the same person who own's Fanjii Cat Meatball restaurant in China. Wait...Tippy wouldn't go to Chinese dinner. Never mind.
I am last anyway.
 
By the way, there is no rules against cats making accounts so Woodsy is suspect in my mind.
But fish1 takes a lot of (cat)naps...
 
Just thought I'd drop in. Hope you guys are enjoying your slumbers.
 
They love trying out all their toys once they get their hands on you. It's almost worth it if you have hot nurses. Hope you're ok.
I'm fine, unfortunately I can't say the same for the wife. Ugh. Had a cold front over the weekend. Got down to the mid 60's at night and only the upper 70's in the day, brrr!
 
Hope she gets better!
Get out your parka. Don't know how you guys survive.
 
Well, good morning folks.
 
I'm fine, unfortunately I can't say the same for the wife. Ugh. Had a cold front over the weekend. Got down to the mid 60's at night and only the upper 70's in the day, brrr!
Hope she is better. 60 degrees is a nice summer day?
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom