What's new

NEW CONTEST

No, Woodsy bought a taco on eBay. Cleaned it up and went metal detecting.
You can buy Jim beam in bulk at costco?

I dont know if I want to use it for metal detecting. It might get dirty.
 
Ummm, I’m here in last and I’m looking around but I don’t see Dolphin anywhere.

Last
 
You guys have to slow down on your post. I'm having trouble keeping up.
 
lunch then a nap
 
If I'm last while I'm taking a nap,,
How can I lose?

As long as you don’t become last while taking a nap. If that was the case then I call foul because you’d be having someone else post for you. That’s called cheating, sir, and a clear violation of the rules for this contest. Maybe this is why Sam got banned?

Last
 
Which would you rather receive??
Training on how to be Last or training in how to take a nap?
 
Well I am last so it doesn’t look like I need any help in that category.

Last
 
As long as you don’t become last while taking a nap. If that was the case then I call foul because you’d be having someone else post for you. That’s called cheating, sir, and a clear violation of the rules for this contest. Maybe this is why Sam got banned?

Last

If Sam got caught posting while napping that would be bad. But Tippy had to be doing the posting. So his cat should have been banned.
Wait...is Woodsy Sam? How odd he showed up now. Wonder if he has a cat.
 
short nap for me, had to come back and regain my LAST status
 
Stores are already starting with their Black Friday sales. I picked up a new angle grinder and drill bit set from Home Depot today. I also just picked up a big box of

Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom