What's new

NEW CONTEST

Wow....moms making your morning today!
Last
 
You on Sam time again lol. You need to go to bed after you do your homework.
 
I actually was up at 530 but forgot about this awesome contest and was off on posting....which is typical for me as I am always
Last
 
Dont you want to get and do some treasure hunting today?
 
Let's everybody just go out and treasure hunt.
 
You must be using the trusty AT Pro (for Hillbilly that is a metal detector). Mine gave off a solid silver coin signal over
Last
 
You guys must be dowsing. Willow sticks don't give silver signals. I found genuine last.
 
You guys must be dowsing. Willow sticks don't give silver signals. I found genuine last.
Lol....not buying you use a detector
Mine is ready to go....next spring it's on like lastyKong
Last
 
Lol....not buying you use a detector
Mine is ready to go....next spring it's on like lastyKong
Last

I'm gonna use my ATpro today. It's already 43°. Gonna warm up this week. Move south out of Michigan. Snow is not all that. Lolast
 
It's a toasty 36 here today. I should have went.
 
Going to florida to spend treasure in less than a month....Disney. Even Goofy can use a detector.....Hillbilly should get one
Last
 
performance-tool-specialty-hand-tools-w2070-64_1000.webp

This a new metal detector I just pick up.

Last
 
My dog once dug up a neclace and left it in her water dish....that is a good doggy
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom