What's new

NEW CONTEST

That's my new metal detector. No batteries required.
 
Woodsy, what brand is your minimalist detector?
 
Rough Monday at work today, people with colds sneezing and coughing everywhere. I just got rid of my head cold last week during my time off. What makes people go to work and spread their germs when they have sick leave available?
 
Tea keeps me awake. Unlike coffee. Detroit Michigan was where American iron came from. Dolphin has an awesome display of nuts and bolts he dug.
 
Oops....I just outlasted myself....twice!
You boys need to step up your game some
Last
 
Tea keeps me awake. Unlike coffee. Detroit Michigan was where American iron came from. Dolphin has an awesome display of nuts and bolts he dug.

Lol.. I never thought of starting an iron collection. Talk about turning lemons into lemonade.
 
Lol.. I never thought of starting an iron collection. Talk about turning lemons into lemonade.
I like to turn Lemonade into Lemons....I use to be the life of the party back in the Breeding Coop days........
Last
 
Tea keeps me awake. Unlike coffee. Detroit Michigan was where American iron came from. Dolphin has an awesome display of nuts and bolts he dug.

So the Prince doesn't drink tea?

LAST
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom