What's new

NEW CONTEST

A cup of tea? Sounds good right about now.:icon_thumleft:
 
Snow day!
I drink tea. Is the Breeding Coop still open? Those were the days.
Wait....you stopped by awhile ago didnt you....you kept misquoting people...then Sam came back and you disappeared? Yeah....you kept making the references of past conversations only not getting any details right. Memory serves me right with you, there is an odd connection between you and Sam.
Last
 
Good afternoon folks.
 
Wait....you stopped by awhile ago didnt you....you kept misquoting people...then Sam came back and you disappeared? Yeah....you kept making the references of past conversations only not getting any details right. Memory serves me right with you, there is an odd connection between you and Sam.
Last

Maybe cause he was invisible awhile and I cast internet magic spell to see him. Thus creating a psychic connection.
As many times as you insulted him, perhaps you triggered the alien\shape-shifting cat invasion.
Woodsy will have to read the e tire thread.
I give you Michigan guys credit for not being from Ohio. You have that going for you.
Last
 
How's the U.P. doing today....lower half was nice with sun but getting colder with clouds now.
Last

I'm not in the UP, but I dont remember any sun today.
 
Maybe cause he was invisible awhile and I cast internet magic spell to see him. Thus creating a psychic connection.
As many times as you insulted him, perhaps you triggered the alien\shape-shifting cat invasion.
Woodsy will have to read the e tire thread.
I give you Michigan guys credit for not being from Ohio. You have that going for you.
Last
I never insulted Sam....he was just a bear some days.
Last
 
I'm not in the UP, but I dont remember any sun today.
Sorry....thought you said you were north west Michigan by Wisconsin? Yeah...sun was nice earlier....but gone now.
Last
 
Rain forecasted for tomorrow. That’ll make the ground ripe for digging on Thanksgiving morning before the turkey is ready.

Last
 
Sorry....thought you said you were north west Michigan by Wisconsin? Yeah...sun was nice earlier....but gone now.
Last

Well, nevertheless, it's cold, but I still want to do some treasure hunting. Right now, I guess I'll just sip some tea, and dream about it. I've been watching YouTube videos about the Tecnetics G2+.
 
This is what I plan to make on Thanksgiving Day

BaconSpatchcockTurkey-Slide1.webp
 
Well guys it’s my birthday and I thought I would share a gift I received from my 20 year mentor and friend...
”Pacific Yew” hand carved kitchen spoon and Western Red Cedar coffee scoopAF375FB6-E6EA-4507-94AD-F84FC2E4BB7A.webp
67E183EB-2D76-4455-A66C-E6F4962B1964.webp
 
WOW! It seems your always busy with something.

I am always busy. I do most of the cooking (I choose to) and work full time plus I hate the idea of hiring out work on my my home when I have the tools and knowledge to do it myself. Just wish the 6 herniated disks would let me do it all without pain.

At least I am LAST
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom