What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well...been driving for 3 hours with 3 more to go
At least the roads are good
Last
 
Welp, good morning folks.
 
Almost Turkey day. Everyone drive safe. I will be last throughout the holiday weekend.
The "privelege" of using a Tesoro???
 
Almost Turkey day. Everyone drive safe. I will be last throughout the holiday weekend.
The "privelege" of using a Tesoro???

Yep, just finishing some shopping.
 
Well I have been invited to join my neighbors for Thanksgiving dinner. I asked if I could bring something?
I'm in charge of the Tray of Assorted Cheeses, so I just stopped at the supermarket and picked up a sharp instrument. After all I'm in charge of "Cutting the Cheese."
 
Well I have been invited to join my neighbors for Thanksgiving dinner. I asked if I could bring something?
I'm in charge of the Tray of Assorted Cheeses, so I just stopped at the supermarket and picked up a sharp instrument. After all I'm in charge of "Cutting the Cheese."

Dont forget your metal detector so you can give their yard a good old once over.
 
got off work a little early so I can be LAST
 
Or? You got off work a bit early so I could be:

LAST!
 
Well I have been invited to join my neighbors for Thanksgiving dinner. I asked if I could bring something?
I'm in charge of the Tray of Assorted Cheeses, so I just stopped at the supermarket and picked up a sharp instrument. After all I'm in charge of "Cutting the Cheese."

You stealing material from Wisconsin? Now I am going to be Last through Black Friday for that.
 
20181121_184832.webp20181121_184832.webp


It's 27 degrees, I'm in my crib, just chilling.
 
Black Friday is nothing but crowds of people and I do not do well in that environment. My Xmas shopping is all done just need to wrap it all up.
 
Black Friday is nothing but crowds of people and I do not do well in that environment. My Xmas shopping is all done just need to wrap it all up.

Sounds good.
 
View attachment 1652394

Good morning everyone! It's been snowing here in Northwest Michigan, and I'm really scared that we might not get a thaw as to where I can do some more treasure hunting.
So by Northwest Michigan.....you meant lower half northwest Michigan? I was thinking I was crazy saying UP....Either that or you and Hillbilly (who both seem to show up when Sam is banned) are double Sam spy's.
Last
 
Black Friday is nothing but crowds of people and I do not do well in that environment. My Xmas shopping is all done just need to wrap it all up.
I have never done black Friday shopping. I agree, it would not be a good mix for me either. The crazy shoppers come out on these days. Did I mention that I am
Last
 
Never did Black Friday. Kind of interesting to see people fight and die over crap they could get online for same or less money.
50° and last.
 
Never did Black Friday. Kind of interesting to see people fight and die over crap they could get online for same or less money.
50° and last.
It might be fun to go watch and video the hard of zombies
Last
 
I might check yt for some vids of past ones. Remember one where dude opened door and got flattened lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom