What's new

NEW CONTEST

I am always busy. I do most of the cooking (I choose to) and work full time plus I hate the idea of hiring out work on my my home when I have the tools and knowledge to do it myself. Just wish the 6 herniated disks would let me do it all without pain.

At least I am LAST

I'm sorry to hear that you are in pain, but it is nice that you are able to keep busy.
 
Well guys it’s my birthday and I thought I would share a gift I received from my 20 year mentor and friend...
”Pacific Yew” hand carved kitchen spoon and Western Red Cedar coffee scoopView attachment 1653699
View attachment 1653700
Highnam is in da house!
Happy Birthday man....nice spoon/scoop combo....good hearing from you. I've been just chilling in da
Last
 
Well, nevertheless, it's cold, but I still want to do some treasure hunting. Right now, I guess I'll just sip some tea, and dream about it. I've been watching YouTube videos about the Tecnetics G2+.

One 9 volt battery power. Not completely waterproof. But some good reviews.
New coil fixed my atpro it seemed. But I was gonna take it out next day and wouldn't even power on!
Got to send it all in tomorrow >:(
 
Valley! Whew....hadn't heard from you in awhile....had to check the news to make sure "the big one" had not come. Whew....that was a close one.
Last
 
One 9 volt battery power. Not completely waterproof. But some good reviews.
New coil fixed my atpro it seemed. But I was gonna take it out next day and wouldn't even power on!
Got to send it all in tomorrow >:(

Sounds like a loose battery pack.
 
Valley! Whew....hadn't heard from you in awhile....had to check the news to make sure "the big one" had not come. Whew....that was a close one.
Last

I thought the big one had hit last night when I fell out of bed and onto the floor. Then I just realized I was drunk and had the spins.

Last
 
Sounds like a loose battery pack.

Triple-checked the battery pack and batteries. At first it beeped when I push power but no display. Then it wouldn't even beep. Even if miraculously started working I wouldn't trust it.
 
Triple-checked the battery pack and batteries. At first it beeped when I push power but no display. Then it wouldn't even beep. Even if miraculously started working I wouldn't trust it.

That's a bummer. Do you have a spare detector to use while it's being sent out?
 
That's a bummer. Do you have a spare detector to use while it's being sent out?

No. My brother has a Tesora. Very old analog but like new from lack of use lol. May try it.
If I could have gotten my money back I think I would have got a nox 600.
Really, I expect I will have the Garrett back in a week.
Just bugs me lol
 
Well, having the privilege to hunt with a Tesoro should make it all better for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom